Tuesday 31 March 2020

OBD II Scanner Can Do That

21. I added custom screens to the furnace outlet, hot water heater grill and the refrigerator openings. 20. I added a custom screen to the passenger side window to improve ventilation. I did clean the deposits from the check valve by removing the screen at the inlet, and then with a short piece of hose I poured vinegar directly into it and with the hose full I let it set for a day, then removed the hose and pushed the check valve in, added more vinegar and so on. Shortly after purchase of the Roadtrek I added a portable 50W solar panel and controller to charge these batteries. 23. At 36 months I replaced the coach batteries. I am also considering adding a disconnect for the coach batteries, but I have concluded that would not be easily accomplished. The 'SuSi' (Super Single) variants introduced with the new model year Sprinters are unique to Australia and have been developed specifically to cope with larger Australian pallets. Electrics. Thanks to an intelligent dynamic load management system, two batteries are no longer necessary; one 95 Ah battery in the boot is sufficient, supported by a 12 Ah battery for the ECO start/stop function.


However, in the second year we spent longer periods off power and noticed that the batteries didn't seem to provide the expected duration of power. However, that's one more thing to carry! I drive around in my Ford Transit full-size cargo van that has been converted into a mobile smithing shop, with one of those propane-powered miniforges in the back. But if one wants their spouse or anyone who is not an outdoors woman (or outdoorsman) to be comfortable when the outside drops below 32F, I suggest this approach. The 2010 E320 model has V6 powered engine that produces 382 hp, the E350 model has V8-powered engine and the E63 model has a V8 engine of 6.3 liter capacity which gives a whooping 518 hp as the engine power. For those wondering if the BlueTec is a smelly, noisy mess, the answer is no. The engine is 50-state certified for emissions, and in the E350 provides fuel economy ratings of 22-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway.


However, I noticed deposits forming on the faucets and then the check valve at the city water inlet stuck in the "open" position. However, there are now times I store the RT and disconnecting the coach batteries is probably the best solution if I don't want to use the solar panel. These are held in place with magnets. This is attached with magnets. The magnets adhere to the washers. For the refrigerator I epoxied steel washers to the inside of the cover. 26. Water Meter. Helpful when filling the inside tank, which has approximately 10 gallon capacity. It took two hands to unscrew the plastic cap to the plastic fitting inside the compartment. After some research I purchased a fitting of brass which I attached to the fresh water inlet. I purchased an "On-the-Go" portable softener and it works well. 24. Purchased a battery monitor with shunt. The status LEDs would indicate "C" for charging when on shore power or solar and then "F" for full charge when running on coach battery power. Digital voltmeter-ammeter for coach batteries. We probably were getting about the equivalent of a 120Ah battery, and I assume the batteries were nearing end of useful life.


I measured the voltage at the battery terminals and began comparing to a charge table for AGM batteries. See item 25. I measured the amperes draw and concluded the battery terminal voltage was dropping more rapidly than expected. This didn't seem to be a problem as we seldom "boondocked" for more than a day off of shore power. I can now more easily remove the longer length of hose. Public domain film from the Library of Congress Prelinger Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and one-pass brightness-contrast-color correction & mild video noise reduction applied. I attached a small length of hose to this, which I never remove. The photo includes "after" and "before" views, but without the short piece of hose attached. 25. I got tired of struggling to attach the fresh water hose. 22. Last year (2014) we spent extended periods of time in areas with very hard water. I do have a water pressure regulator and a filter on the RT.


They have aluminium crankcases, pistons and cylinder heads. Fire crews were called to Allied Glass on the Cross Green Estate just before 00:30 hours this morning (07/10/2016). When the first appliances arrived they were faced with an already well developed fire in a large industrial premises. The premises are used to manufacture glass bottles, and described by the company as a premium glass bottle manufacturer which designs, develops and manufactures luxury glass packaging. 3.0-litre turbo-diesel V6. The latter also develops 190 horsepower, but pumps out a hefty 324 lb.-ft. If you haven’t figured it out by now, yes, I am talking about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. For the past two years, as the new facility was being built, the old dealership operated out of around 40 percent of its original footprint, he says. Available features include a panoramic sunroof, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a Wi-Fi hot spot, a 13-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, a 14-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system, satellite radio, navigation, a rear-seat entertainment system, and tri-zone automatic climate control.